Lectures & Events
Lectures & Public Events
Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous December 2017
- Melissa Merencillo (Virtual Reality Designer) on "Where We Are in XR [X Reality: Augmented, Virtual, Mixed, and Cinematic Realities]"
- Steve Omohundro (A.I. and Blockchain Researcher) on "AI, Deception, and Blockchains"
- Mel Day (San Jose State University) on "Everyday Voices: Building a Different Kind of Wall"
- Denise Gigante (Literature/Stanford) on "Too Much Life: Romantic Monstrosity in Frankenstein"
- There should be ample parking in the structure on corner of Campus Drive West and Roth Way. This event is free and open to the public.
The Stanford LASERs are sponsored by the Stanford Deans of Research; Engineering; Humanities & Sciences; Medicine; and Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences; Continuing Studies; and the Office of Science Outreach.