Genomics Research Internship Program
The Genomics Research Internship Program at Stanford offers an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the science of genomics at one of the premier universities of the world
- Hear from some of the renowned scientists in the field
- Attend seminars
- Work closely with mentors who are passionate about science and impacting health care
- Get a better sense of a career in genomics
- High school students who are at least 16 years old.
- Undergraduate students who are enrolled in accredited two- or four-year colleges or universities.
- Students must live locally; no housing assistance is provided with this internship.
- Participants from certain local schools are eligible for$2,500 stipend. We have limited positions that offer stipend.
- Computational internships require some level of comfort with programming, e.g. using Python.
- Laboratory internships require some experience with lab environment.
- Applicants should be prepared to work with a mentor and other collaborators.